Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Hope.

Assalamualaikum.. Hi dear readers!

I know, yes, my last update was almost one year ago. My second year study here is so hectic! Dulu, konon semangat nak update entry pasal my life kat tempat orang ni. Well, that was my first intention when I wasn't too busy. HAHA!

InshaAllah, mesti dapat buat jugak one fine day. Rugi plak rasa kalau tak cerita pengalaman kat sini. I was thinking to change my writing style and language use to fully English, but I think elok campur kot, Bahasa Melayu and English. (english pun berterabur ada hati nk tulis fully English! :\)

Sebenarnya aku sedang berperang dengan encik Python. And when I was typing this entry, I was actually could not concentrate on my assignment as my jiran sedang buat concert free. Dugaan.

Python but Python's victim as the cover. 

Till we meet again! Cheers read!

1 comment:

syamimihaziqah said...

Ahaa new update, finally! Hehe
Nanti update your love story plak :3

Much Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers